Selasa, 05 April 2011

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday (iPhone Edition)

Here's my fourth post of the (Not So) Wordless Wednesday (iPhone Edition). . . I hope you enjoyed viewing them.


The latest angel poppet added to my collection. There is a switch at the bottom where you can turn on the light. So very cool!

My youngest daughter.

I love these Sanrio characters ever since I was a child. And no, I didn't play this because I knew I'd never be able to get them no matter how hard I try.

Doraemon at a game arcade.

Taken outside from a Japanese restaurant. Loved the setting and the atmosphere there.

Mermaid doll - A birthday gift to my eldest daughter from my 2nd brother-in-law.

Desserts we had the other day (I ordered the hazelnut avocado sundae which is on the far right.)

Japanese candy. Yummy!