Selasa, 01 Februari 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday (iPhone Edition)

Trish had a great Wordless Wednesday post on 26th Jan where she shared with us a few of the random pictures she took via her iPhone. I just love this idea and I'm glad Trish gave me the green light when I left a comment at her blog and asked if I could copy her idea. I'm going to make this a monthly feature (probably the first week of every month) at my blog and I hope you will enjoy viewing them.


Pad Thai - a popular Thai dish of stir-fried rice noodles with bean sprouts, beancurd cubes with crushed peanuts and red chilli pepper. Squeeze in a little lime juice and the taste is simply wonderful!


These are just a few Chinese manga series which I'm following. I took this picture while I was organising my books when the new bookshelves arrived as I wanted to know how many series I'm following.


OK, my main focus here is actually the pair of tangerines I received from my coworker. I figured it'd be too plain to take a pic of those alone so I placed them next to my stuff piggy (a Christmas gift I received from a coworker a few years ago).


Potted tangerines at our office reception area. Yes, tomorrow is Chinese New Year's day!

The complete first season of The Vampire Diaries DVDs set! I almost squealed with delight when I found this at the store last Saturday!

One of my TBR piles (except Blankets which I had read) on my bookshelf. One Day in the Life of Daniel Radcliffe is a lovely hardcover which features some images of the Harry Potter star on his work experience in New York as well as on Broadway. Photographed by Tim Hailand, this book gives the reader an insight into Radcliffe's life both as a person and as an actor. Daniel also wrote in his own words for the footnotes on each image for a more personal feel.



Since tomorrow and Friday is Chinese New Year's day, I will be taking a short break from blogging but I will be checking out all the blogs on my Google Reader via my iPhone. So Happy Chinese New Year to all who are celebrating!

新年快乐!万事大吉!